Shupav LLP is an integrated marketing and communication solutions provider driven by the desire to help brands create value for their users through the digital space.
We are seeking a Graphics Design Assistant who’ll work in a team to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate audiences through creative design.
Your Core Responsibilities:
- Graphics Design & Processes: Champion the user-centered design process across the firm and assigned client profiles, demonstrating innovative approaches to complex UI/UX problems that deliver impactful solutions,
- Guidelines & Accessibility: Have an influential role in evolving the design system over time, staying up-to-date with design guidelines and accessibility standards across the web, and influencing the overall direction and development of our systems,
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports, as assigned,
- Develop/design graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs, such as packaging, displays, logos, or imagery for print and digital uses including dynamic display banner ads, social media posts, website graphics, magazine advertorials, etc.
- Transform statistical data into visual graphics and diagrams, to render easily consumable infographics,
- Own the design or graphics production front of the business (Shupav + Shupav’s Clients), be the custodian of the brand guides, review existing design manuals, and suggest improvements when/where
- Ideate, originate, and develop UI/UX solutions to the assigned Shupav and Shupav clients’ communications projects across digital (social, web, mobile, et.al) and non-digital channels.
Skills And Experience:
- Collaboration & Teamwork: Able to steward and coordinate complex collaborative group workshops and events with colleagues in their own product team as well as across different teams and areas,
- Communication: Thoughtful and skilled at determining the right communication channel and approach to persuade other team members to continually evolve their ideas and processes, whilst ensuring other relevant stakeholders are fully engaged,
- Feedback: Able to plan and facilitate feedback/critique sessions with the team and assigned client brands about work and/or processes,
- Curiosity & Initiative: A contagious curiosity to try new things, including design approaches and process management improvement. Consistently exploring and proposing new ideas and approaches to evolve the team’s design practice and skills,
- Problem Solving: Ability to proactively tackle complex problems, including those outside of your known area of expertise,
- Work Experience: At least 1 year of demonstratable professional Graphics Design experience.
Additionally, We’d Love It If You Have…
- Basic understanding of social media marketing,
- Experience or familiarity with design thinking processes,
- Demonstrable experience with minimalistic design approaches,
- Familiarity with virtual design learning communities and/or platforms,
How To Apply:
If you are qualified and interested, kindly apply by filling in the form provided below:
- Your name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Paste in a summary application letter
- Attach your design portfolio as a PDF on the “CV/Resume” section
Apply by 5:00 PM Thursday, 4th August 2022.
We look forward to receiving your application!